Our new ways of working under the pandemic
Sitel Philippines’ COVID-19 response
Sitel has always given its employees’ health the highest importance. Since the first quarantine was imposed, we have strictly followed all the safety measures required by the Department of Labor and Employment, the Department of Trade and Industry, and the Inter-agency Task Force. Some of those measures are:
- The Triage procedure for employees who are coming back to the site to work
- The Online Health Declaration Form; required daily for everyone who enters the site, including all site leaders, no exceptions.
- Regular scheduled cleaning and disinfection procedures; done daily in production and common areas alike.
- Targeted deep cleaning procedures in the event of suspected COVID-19 cases, whether or not they are confirmed positive.
- Shuttle service – point-to-point transportation to and from the Sitel sites and select locations
- Face mask and shield given to in-center associates to protect themselves while inside and outside our facilities. Also, alcohol and sanitizers are placed at all entrances and other strategic areas so associates may use them at any given time. Disinfecting foot baths are also provided at entrances as added measure.
- Sitel at Home chosen associates were issued assets to be able to work from home. These includes desktop, WiFi/internet conection, and even WFH provisional allowance.