Sitel Academy, a pioneering BPO upskilling program that is offered for free, has evolved into a formidable skills development program for near-hires, far-hires, students, opportunity-deprived and differently-abled individuals. Sitel Academy has been awarded as the 2018 People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) People Program of the Year. The program was recognized for providing an inclusive and learner-focused training environment for Filipinos.
Sitel Academy is directed to minimize skills shortages, focus on training skills that are in demand in different verticals. Sitel Academy’s curricula focus on technical core skills (i.e. BPO fundamentals, communication skills, etc.) and non-technical core skills such as critical thinking, structured and logical thinking, and empathetic listening.
How Does it Work?
If your language assessment did not turn out as planned, we can definitely help you. You’ve read about our award winning program, so now, you will get to know how to join the academy.
When you join Sitel Academy, your training is free and you even get to receive an allowance during the course of your training.
Here are the Sitel Academy Steps:
- Your Recruitment Team will reach out to you to join our Sitel Academy training class (and the class details)
- The length of the classes vary but it typically lasts for 2 weeks or more
- We will focus on enhancing your language skills through our comprehensive language program conducted by our expert Sitel Academy training team
- We will run language assessments to gauge your improvement at the end of the class
- Endorse you again to our recruitment team for program interviews (we’re pretty sure you’d feel more confident this time around after receiving our training)